Situated in the heart of the hamlet of Ifold, the Kelsey Hall acts as a community centre and general meeting venue. The hall has taken many forms since its inception in circa 1948, from a garage to ex-army huts to the current brick structure. This was built in 1978 as a result of fund-raising by the community and extended in the 1990’s with the help of a lottery grant. In 1980 Kelsey Hall was registered as a Charity (No. 281056-R).
The hall has two rooms: a main hall for larger community activities/events and a small meeting room as well as comprehensive kitchen and toilet facilities, disabled access and ample car parking.
The venue hosts a number of weekly and monthly activity groups including the Little Acorns Pre-School, Table Tennis, Gardening, Bowls, Bell Ringing and many more. The complete list of activities can be found on the Kelsey Hall website along with current news about community events taking place at the hall.